Our Statement on Covid-19 virus
Dear Customers and Guests,
As the impact of coronavirus still lingers in our communities and our state, we want you to know that we are still continuing to maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in our restaurant. We crave your understanding and indulgence, and compliance with the protocols we have put in place.
Our hygiene and cleaning procedures include:
• Using disinfecting wipes and solvents to clean the chairs and tables
• Making hand sanitizers available for the use of customers and staff
• More rigorous enforcement of handwashing practices
• Disinfecting commonly touched surfaces within the restaurant
• Ensuring any sick staff does not come to work
We will continue to closely monitor the guidelines and statements of the CDC, State and City Health Authorities and we will comply with any additional directives. We are committed to doing what is in the best interest of our customers and our community. We thank you for your continued patronage as we navigate through this challenging time.
Obosá Restaurant Team