Our Statement on Covid-19 virus
Dear Customers and Guests,
As the impact of coronavirus increases within our state and our world, we feel compelled to inform you, our dear customers, some of the steps we are taking to maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in our restaurant.
We want to reassure you that we have heightened our cleaning and disinfecting procedures in all areas of our business. Some of the steps we have taken include:
• Using disinfecting wipes and solvents to clean the chairs and tables
• Making hand sanitizers available for the use of customers and staff
• More rigorous enforcement of handwashing practices
• Disinfecting commonly touched surfaces within the restaurant
• Ensuring any sick staff does not come to work
We are closely monitoring the guidelines and statements of the CDC, State and City Health Authorities and we will comply with any additional directives.
We are committed to doing what is in the best interest of our customers and our community. We thank you for your continued patronage as we navigate through this challenging time.
Obosá Restaurant Team